You must RESERVE your room.
We cannot hold accommodation without the supplied information outlined below
Rooms are filled on a first come, first served basis, so reserve as soon as possible
Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend, or we may have to charge for the room held open.
Please bring all your own bedding.
Linens are provided for fly-in attendees ONLY.
Statement of Parent or Guardian
1. Parents or guardians submitting this application are those having legal custody over the child.
2. While every precaution is taken for the safety and good health of the children, our staff and volunteers, or employees of facilities outside of the campgrounds are released from all liability in the event of an illness or accident or misfortune that may occur. Each person must be covered by Provincial Health or equivalent medical insurance.
3. Consent of this agreement will give the staff and/or volunteers permission to approve and obtain medical attention if necessary, in the event that a parent or guardian is unable to do so. Parents or guardians are responsible for any expenses that may result.
4. I consent to give Global Missions staff or volunteers permission to take my child off-site if an activity requires it.
5. Any photographs taken are permissible to use on any publication or website.
6. I believe that the staff and/or volunteers of Global Missions will do their best to give my child the necessary support needed and I understand that the safety and health rules will be observed. I understand that Global Missions staff or volunteers reserve the right to dismiss a child who is, in their opinion, a hazard to the safety of others.
The Volunteer Sign Up Schedule sheet is located in the Dining Hall.